sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

Max.de - Tom Kaulitz habla sobre Sexo (entrevista del 2007)

Only sex?
How do you find the perfect lover? MAX asked Tom Kaulitz, 18, who can practically have every woman, which criteria should fulfill a short-time partner for him.


MAX: What kind of women do you prefer? Tom: First, I don´t go for any specific type of woman. Blonde, brunette or red-haired- I don't care. And second, even if I would go for a special type it'd be totally stupid, if I would admit that. Seriously, it just have to match. Well, after all not really. I´m awful at long relationships at the moment and for one night, it isn't really about the character. Everyone who says something else, is a liar.

MAX: With which famous woman would you like to spend a night with? Tom: It is so boring to go for famous woman, that I again think it's cool. Well, many names come to my mind: Olsen Twins, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, the three girls from the Playboy Mansion…

MAX: How do you seduce a woman? Tom: It´d be a lie if I'd say that I put on a certain show that always works or that I have a recipe to seduce a woman. I take it as it comes. It's easy to say that for me, because the other three nobodies from the band don´t have anything to tell about.

MAX: What turns you on? Tom: I'm the typical hunter-gatherer. I have to take over a woman. I love it when she acts like she is not interested.

MAX: And what totally turns you off? Tom: Dirty Talk! Women should talk less in bed. Screaming is ok..

MAX: A number of female fans want to go to bed with you. Who can make it, who not? Tom: Well, I wouldn't exclude anyone. I just have limited time, unfortunately a day only has 24 hours.

MAX: Did you ever fall in love? Tom: No, never. To be honest I don't believe in love. Except love for one night.

MAX: What was your longest relationship? Tom: I think it was 2 years. Since that never longer than 2 days.

MAX: Have you ever done something crazy for a woman? Tom: Since I was never in love, I think, I never did anything crazy for a woman.

MAX: Extraordinary places, that you had sex at? Tom: Hmm. In a field (laughs). But I wasn't the only one that was bitten by something. I hate bugs. I rather prefer sex at home, but there all over the place.


---

0 comentarios: